Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Johnny Davis -motorcycle artist

Yesterday I picked up the latest copy of Ride Texas magazine. There is a painting of my FXR in a story covering the Road To Ruin 2 . 

My good friend Johnny Davis wrote the story and painted the painting. He is a very talented artist. Johnny went to work for RTM awhile back and this is the third story/painting he has done for the magazine.  He also covered Just Kickers and captured Felty of Felty's cycles kicking his shovelhead. And he also painted his own bike in front of a general store for his first feature. 

Johnny is a stand up guy. Super talented and someone I'm proud to call a friend. 
Look for his work in RTM and look him up on Facebook. I see Johnny getting bigger and better with each project. The dude has it going on. 

There are rumors of some other familiar faces/bikes to be featured in future paintings and issues.  Keep watching!

Thanks Johnny ! Keep up the great work my friend!


No comments:

Post a Comment