Friday, January 11, 2013

By now I suppose everyone has heard.....

That Bill Bryant and Harold McGruther have sold ChopCult to an outfit called KaiStream.
I can only imagine how much of a relief this must be to them. I'm sure the amount of time put into the website is overwhelming.
Although I've only met McGoo once and never met Bill face to face. I have had multiple dealings with the guys regarding sponsorship of events, merchandise purchases and emails regarding different aspects of online bikerism. Yeah its a word. haha.
I have the utmost respect for the guys and wish them well in all thier future pursuits.And offer a sincere
Thank you for all you have done!

As for CC it will be fine ...Lisa Ballard has been hired by the new owners as Editor of features.
I take that as very good news.
I will be around on there for sure!

In parting how bout a few shovel pics?

No comments:

Post a Comment